You must be thinking what is this all about, as you are busy and if these ways are easy to adapt, then it will defiantly bring a change in your work life. There has been a lot of research and now people are interested to know about the things they can do other than diet and exercise to make life easier and manageable in the long run. Workspace wellbeing is the talk of the town these days and the following tips can help achieve the work-life balance that will help us to perform better and focus more.
A contemporary design with minimal style, dark colors with all-metal lamps and black-framed pictures.
Modern design is a lot similar when it comes to minimal style but the tufted sofa set gives it a different era look altogether.
Here are the lists of elements that make them different from each other:
1. Modern design often signifies wood and earthier elements whereas contemporary design is state-of-the-art material with glass and metal finish.
2. Modern design colors are mostly earthier shades like rust, brown, olive green, etc. but contemporary design color is black, white, and grey.
3. The modern design emphasizes on crisp lines, warm neutrals, and balance whereas contemporary design is moreover focused on the latest style and art.
Now, let’s discuss some of the similarities between the two that makes all confused! Living room décor is always the first thought that comes to your mind for a modern or a contemporary set up.
1. Both modern and contemporary designs are all about simple spaces with smooth and clean lines.
2. The esthetics of the designs is minimalist and open spaced out area.
3. Right now the trend has a lot of overlapping designs like neutral and natural colors are the latest fad.